Cryme Tyme Is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme returned tonight against Cade and Murdoch, suprised the hell out of me. I hope they dont screw themselves over again. Do you think that they might actually be trying to bring back the Tag Team division

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I was shocked when I heard "yo, yo, yo, yo!" I was like WTF! lol, I coulda swore those idiots from SD! (Jesse & Festus) were going to face Cade & Murdoch, but I was glad it was Cryme Tyme......now idk who I want as Champs, I like Holly & Cody, I like Cade & Murdoch, and I like Cryme Tyme.

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah, i was thinking that the monkeys in the back messed up on the entrance like they did for orton at the begining

phantomgerald

And here I was hoping that they'll go to TNA. It wouldn't make much difference as the tag titles aren't even defended nowadays.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
They are the most entertaining tag team in the WWE. Why did they get released in the first place?

Michael1

Reaction score
Some incident with Cade and Murdoch in September I believe.

Great to have them back. Most entertaining tag team in WWE. I hope they get the gold soon.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
i hope to god they bring the Tag team match ratings back up again... b4 the tag team matches were not the greatest thing... but it seems like Brion and Kendric are bringing it back too =D

J

Damn dude...Shad pulled a fast one on me...i thought they were going to TNA...but thank god there back on TV after so long...

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Maybe lashley can come to his senses to but i doubt it. He is an itiot if he goes to TNA his career goes down the toilet.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it surprised the shit out of me when they came out and i loved it lol... they got such a big pop from the crowd... they better get pushed big...

Evil Austin

There back ! I liked them they were good,

Oh that money yea yea that money money yea yea

the dark knight

that surprised me. i knew they were gonna come back to the wwe but not this fast lol..and not when you're expecting something else. loved their comeback. and this should bring the tag division to life again...

money....money