Cruiserweight division revival?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jabroni900

Reaction score
The Rock avatar

Hi could anyone make me a gif avatar of this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIJw...elated&search=

I would preferably like the best shot of when The Rock raises his eyebrow close up shot to be included, the one where he doesnt have a shirt on the one at 00:16-00:17, if you could please, and also if you could add where The Rocks name comes up and anything else you could fit in thanks.

If you cant I would be happy with just the eyebrow as I know these gifs take up alot of space.

Reaction score
Custom_Rock_Titantron1.gif

Custom_Rock_Titantron.gif

i didnt know which size u liked so i just made two

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- There has been discussion within WWE lately about the company looking to see what cruiserweight or light heavyweight talents are out there and signing them to developmental deals.

It hasn't been confirmed yet that WWE will be doing a full-fledged revival of the cruiserweight division but they are interested in bringing talents who fit that bill. The idea is that cruiserweights will give guys like Evan Bourne or Sin Cara someone to work with and would add a quality of wrestling to WWE's undercard.

This goes back to Triple H and changes he is making as he slowly takes over day-to-day control of the company.
Never a better time to do it than to do it now. Evan Bourne, Rey, Kofi, Sin Cara, the fake Sin Cara if they keep him. Could have a hell of a division.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's scary how many positive sounding reports and ideas are coming out that involve HHH.

Anyway I wouldn't be against this idea of bringing in more cruiserweights at all, although I wouldn't specifically want a division of cruisers with the belt being brought back. Just stick them in the midcard and fill that out.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
If they're going to give time to the division each week, then I would say yeah. But if they just intend to bring it back and then 6 or so months down the road bin the division because it's not doing well, without giving it more of a chance, then there's no point in bringing it back.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I have no problem with bringing in CWs or LHWs but I object to putting that label on small guys. Rey, Shawn, Eddie, and Jericho to name a few showed that they should not be stuck with the stigma of being the small guy.

I'd welcome them bringing in a TV title and having the guys who Mak named who fit that bill as well as Ryder, Yoshi, Kidd, and Primo compete in 10 minute time limit matches every week

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Two things considering TNA currently has the T.V title name I don't see them having a belt named the same thing. And also why slap on a 10 minute time limit? If you were gonna do a time limit 20 minute would make sense but not a fan of doing time limits period.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
10 minutes to me allows for a fast pace and could lead to some interesting draws or wins by decision. I think it would be a good throwback for WWE.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well for starters a lot of SmackDown's undercard talent could easily compete in such a division.

I also agree with them having a 10 minute time limit to not run into other parts of the show that have more important talent getting shafted. I am a big fan of sprint matches as it is. This kind of talent would thrive in that environment anyways.