Crows are smart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This first video shows a crow wanting a wrist watch off of a woman's wrist, but he settles for something else he spotted.

This one shows a crow approaching humans and telling them he needs water.

Playing ball with hooman and doog.

This one steals a joint.

These are some pretty smart birdies. The mating season starts for them in just a week or so. I will try to get some video of them. There ends up being hundreds in my yard because of the pool cover having water for them. They just look cool when they are in large numbers.

Like this:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This first video shows a crow wanting a wrist watch off of a woman's wrist, but he settles for something else he spotted.

This one shows a crow approaching humans and telling them he needs water.

Playing ball with hooman and doog.

This one steals a joint.

These are some pretty smart birdies. The mating season starts for them in just a week or so. I will try to get some video of them. There ends up being hundreds in my yard because of the pool cover having water for them. They just look cool when they are in large numbers.

Like this:

Great video. Keep these coming if possible. I enjoy watching birds interact in their natural state. It's fascinating seeing what they pick up on, how they walk and the circumstances in which they fly.

I like being around wolves and may eventually create a thread about them. I'm learning to interact with them without them feeling threatened. I'm not there but I intend on it soon.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Great video. Keep these coming if possible. I enjoy watching birds interact in their natural state. It's fascinating seeing what they pick up on, how they walk and the circumstances in which they fly.

I like being around wolves and may eventually create a thread about them. I'm learning to interact with them without them feeling threatened. I'm not there but I intend on it soon.

Canada is a good place to visit to be around them.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

U had to go and say Wolves? I LOOOVE WOLVES!!!

Reactions: Solid Snake

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Thank you. I will note this for when I have another vacation coming up. That sounds like it would be a f*cking blast.

If you or Solidus have any other information about places to visit regarding animal behavior that would make for an interesting thread.

FYI: Dogs in my area are completely fearless. They don't fear cars, the streets or humans particularly. It's an interesting case study, to say the least.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
U had to go and say Wolves? I LOOOVE WOLVES!!!

That makes two of us. I'd like to buy a cabin one day in Alaska so I can interact with them daily. I generally hate documentaries but I'd be willing to film some if I could increase awareness as well as land dedicated to wildlife reservations.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Butthurt, Pop? I'm glad I could oblige. Thanks for banging the dislike button by the way. It's about time you decided to grow a pair.

Your alpha gimmick is pretty funny considering how much of a white knight you truly are.

I dig wolves. At least I'm not a beta masquerading as an alpha utilizing lame simping techniques just to get female validation over the internet.

Not to derail this topic though because I'm actually intrigued by the conversation.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have actually had a strange fascination with wolves since I was little. Most people know me as a cat person but I adore wolves. Someone down the street from me growing up had one as a "pet". I can guarantee it was not legal. He was HUGE. His name was Cujo and boy did that name fit him. He was MEAN. I almost got my hand snapped off through the fence. Never grew a fear from it though, not even with dogs. I was also bit by a big black cat bad enough to need a few stitches. Never became afraid of them either. With animals, you never know what to expect but you know they can hurt you and 9 times out of 10, it is because of fear. With humans... It isn't so black and white. I never grew a fear of any animal but I have grown to fear many people and have trust issues with most. Go figure.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And yes, the wolf was named after this guy:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I have a huge respect for these creatures