Crowd getting behind Ryback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fans were chanting "Finish him" and "Feed him more" as well as "Ryback, Ryback" chants. That's pretty awesome that he can get over just by owning jobbers who everyone knows are going to lose. #Ryback4Life

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ryback is awesome. Very happy to know that he's being accepted by the crowds even though they're only booking him against jobbers. He's going to be big. :gusta:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Pretty cool he's starting to get over with the fans, I've never really been a big fan of him but hopefully he can change my opinion.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Fans were chanting "Finish him" and "Feed him more" as well as "Ryback, Ryback" chants. That's pretty awesome that he can get over just by owning jobbers who everyone knows are going to lose. #Ryback4Life

Yes, just like Goldberg. Is there any chances these chants are piped in at the moment?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
¬.¬ not sure if people chanting... or just edited in

I f****ing love Ryback :D it's the best part of smackdown for me.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was suprised to hear only cheers when he hit the double spear. Great move, still it reinforces the joke. I just want him to be done with local college rival pair and move onto the roster. Tensai and Brodus have both lost, he is alone in his winning for now and has plenty of talent to do work on. I'm tired of seeing him not even take a hit, i know i'm not alone in that opinion. He is one of the few superstars i can actually see being kicked in the face and getting up from, like the kane and taker years ago used to do so well. JMO.

I just want to say i dont like the Goldberg chants much at all, it was funny once or twice, but it's not like it wasnt done before Goldberg, and it isn't ruined now. We will see another SCSA, HBK (Joey Ryan imo could do it) and plenty of other huge stars recreated over and over again.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
no !! local jobbers forever!!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
If Brodus and Ryback went into a feud both being face, who do you think would end up turning heel? I want a Ryback face :L he is cute and cuddly.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No he didn't. The match never started.

But he buried him. He could take on Brodus/Truth/Kofi in a 3 on 1 handicap match now.

Vince McMahon said:
If Brodus and Ryback went into a feud both being face, who do you think would end up turning heel? I want a Ryback face :L he is cute and cuddly.

:win:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Brodus is still undefeated Aids.

Brodus lost to Christian on Smackdown when he was ADR's lackey :true: