Creed - aka Rocky 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

This has my attention. Nifty idea to keep the franchise somehow alive (or spinning into a new one) without putting Stalone back in a boxing ring. I'm interested.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was never the biggest fan of the Rocky franchise, but this does look interesting. Nice way of continuing the plotline of the series while also giving us a fresh storyline with a young up-and-coming boxer on top of it. They played a similar angle with Rocky 5, but that one still culminated with Rocky stepping back into the ring at the end from what I can remember.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I was never the biggest fan of the Rocky franchise, but this does look interesting. Nice way of continuing the plotline of the series while also giving us a fresh storyline with a young up-and-coming boxer on top of it. They played a similar angle with Rocky 5, but that one still culminated with Rocky stepping back into the ring at the end from what I can remember.
Yeah, this does seem to be what Rocky V should have been.

Rocky VI was apparently an okay movie with a good ending to Rocky's career. I think I need to watch it before this one.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Let me guess, they'll start with "will they, won't they", there's gonna be lots of arguing and daddy issues, then they'll get on the same page and win.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not the biggest fan of Rocky movies by far, but I would give this movie a shot. Looks interesting enough for me, and glad they can move the franchise still.