Creative plans for Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Credit: Lords Of Pain.net and E Wrestling News

According to sources in WWE, the creative team is currently discussing different on-air roles for Ric Flair. The most popular option has been using Flair as a manager for Dolph Ziggler. Mason Ryan has been acting as Ziggler's body guard at recent live events and will begin accompanying Ziggler to the ring on television soon in the event that Flair's negotiations fall through.

WWE plans to negotiate a legends contract and possibly a talent contract for the 16-time World champion. It's worth noting that people in WWE are concerned with Flair's advanced age as well as his tendency to break from the script and go into business for himself.

While it appears likely that Flair will be back in WWE in the coming months, nothing has been signed yet and TNA's recent lawsuit against WWE could pose issues for Flair jumping ship.

I told you Dolph's :p

Though, I'm sure if booked correctly this is a good move despite the love for him to go solo. I also want him solo but WWE seem incapable of giving that much faith in Dolph by good booking, so have Flair there to really push Dolph on the casuals.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing him, especially if he's going to be helping Ziggler!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think an I told you so fits here. I would never doubt WWE's desire to pair Flair with Ziggler, I simply said it doesn't need to happen and I don't want to see it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Some WWE creative member was probably lurking and found your post bringing up the idea. So I blame you for Ziggler not going solo.

Thanks a lot

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
24f51c39c3fb07e6561e1b4fd38fd375.jpg

Reactions: Matt

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't think an I told you so fits here. I would never doubt WWE's desire to pair Flair with Ziggler, I simply said it doesn't need to happen and I don't want to see it.

You seem to never be happy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Swing Car said:
You seem to never be happy.

You've been here for 2 days posting in WWE sections.

Who has been happy with WWE over the past two days?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
so mason ryan, the new batista and flair + ziggler. when orton gets back he joins them. and we have a new evolution ladies and gentles

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
I told you Dolph's :p

Though, I'm sure if booked correctly this is a good move despite the love for him to go solo. I also want him solo but WWE seem incapable of giving that much faith in Dolph by good booking, so have Flair there to really push Dolph on the casuals.

Best thing for Flair, IMO. :DD

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You've been here for 2 days posting in WWE sections.

Who has been happy with WWE over the past two days?

The lazy writers making money by barley doing anything?