Couple of new sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Did these over on another forum I'm on. The 'PAB1980' watermark on the Orton one is the name of the user who I made it for - this other site isn't keen on gfxer watermarks for those who made them lol. Any doubts and I'll gladly send you the xcf file to prove it.

Changed the Hart one to display 1chiban so I could use it here, so I've posted that one below now instead of the original which read 'SWJI' instead of '1chiban'

pab_orton.png

harts_iwf.png

Comments welcome please.

1chiban

Reaction score
I like the Randy Orton one, really nice blending on him and you have lyrics lol...
The 2nd one is nice except for the text, you should outline it
But your work is improving alot dude

Thanks man. I was very pleased at how the blending came out on Orton, I generally have a bit of trouble with it lol.

C4

The Randy Orton one looks good but nothing compared to the Harts Signature, perfect piece of art right there brother.

Something about it makes me click, even though there are some minor flaws in the Harts signature, I do love it... 9/10

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Thanks man. Yup its not perfect, but I liked the result

exC.On

Reaction score
overall both sigs look nice, i just dont like the text in the harts one. just plain and hard to see.

seX-Power

Both sigs looke really good imo, and i think both have strong points. The text in the Harts one works alright for me and I especially like the lyrics put into the Orton one... nice work, 9/10 for both.