Could it be The Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Anyways, I know that people will give as a given that Dolph Ziggler will be Y2J's tag team partner for Night of Champions, and while I think he may very well be, I don't think he'll pull double duty, as I think he'll be fighting Rey Rey for the IC gold.

Now, if Dolph doesn;t end up being the challenger for Rey Mysterio, ignore all of this, because that just secures him tagging with Jericho, but if he does, I think the man that will replace Edge is no other than The Miz.

For days, I have been questioning to myself the randomness of the Chris Jericho/The Miz war on twitter. But now, it kinda makes sense. You know Y2J likes to semishoot, so he could bring his rivalry with Miz on the net and twist it into him being his tag team partner.

Thoughts?

DENNIN

Reaction score
I still gonna have to say its Dolph Ziggler. His rant tonight about his partner was going to as pure and honest as him was almost the exact same rant he did about Ziggler in FCW.

seX-Power

Seriously, if Twitter is incorporated into any kind of storyline I'll stop watching Raw. Not that I do anyway... but besides, Ziggler fits much better as a partner even though the IC title may pose some problems there.

chessarmy

Hmmm, Miz would be a good choice and I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in the role, however, I just have a feeling they're gonna give it to Dolph Ziggler after what happened this past Friday night on Smackdown!

Like I said though, Miz would be awesome too, it would really help elevate him to new heights.

Airfixx

I'm hoping they leave Ziggler on the path they had him on pre-Edge's injury.

I'd rather, if they were gonna replace Edge with what will only be a random guy then I think Kane or Knox (Y2J going for a big-man advantage)...

*Jericho & Kane/Knox lose as a result of poor teamwork/communication
*Jericho gives his partner a little too much verbal after the match and said big man kicks Jericho's
*Have Jericho vs Kane (or Knox) in a mini-pay-off match on the following SD

.....And thus, Priceless get the belts with no major upheaval or changes to the bigger picture.

The Walls

Reaction score
I'd prefer it to be Miz, than I would Ziggler. Mostly because I'm interested in seeing Ziggler vs. Mysterio for the Intercontinental Championship.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I am going to say Dolph Ziggler as well. After last Friday night's SmackDown, I would say Ziggler will be Jericho's tag-team partner for Night Of Champions.

Soulpower

I think its pretty damn obvious who Jericho's partner is going to be.

A man who "disappeared" on the day of the first Night of Champions, a fellow Canadian, AND a man who has a long history with Jericho.

Of course, I'm talking about.... CHRIS BENOIT!!!

Either that or the ECW title match will open the show, Dreamer beats Christian, Christian turns heel afterwards and ends up as Jericho's partner. Of course, Edge comes back as a face (Eventually), and feuds with Jericho and then with Christian.

PeepShow

Either that or the ECW title match will open the show, Dreamer beats Christian, Christian turns heel afterwards and ends up as Jericho's partner. Of course, Edge comes back as a face (Eventually), and feuds with Jericho and then with Christian.

LOL

I wish...

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dont want to see them throw some undercard jobber with Jericho. Edge/Y2J were a force to be reckoned with, legit mains holding the tag belts. Jericho and anyone less than a proven draw is crap. Jericho/Christian, Jericho/MVP, Jericho/Carlito, Jericho/DOLPH ZIGGLER?! Jericho/MIZ!? Yeah whatever.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I was thinking it could be Ziggler as his partner, Jericho could say he's impressed with what he did to Mysterio and accepts him as his partner. Buy after watching this previous RAW, The Miz randomly comes out to interrupt Primo. And he doesn't even mention Cena. I'm assuming his Cena time is over, but I don't see him going from his mini series with Cena to nothing, so I think there's a possibility that he's his partner. I'd say it's between Miz and Ziggler.

Lubay

Reaction score
Ziggler is the only logical choice IMO....unless they team him with the Jeezy. >.> I really would not see why they would give break up Miz and Morrison just to put on of them in another tag team three months later.

Edit: I just thought about Haas as a possibility.

Moonlight Drive

I'd mark if Jericho just plays the arrogance card and says he doesn't need a partner, which he doesn't. I agree with Kaedon, none of the guys mentioned hold a candle to the Edge/Y2J tandem.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily