Could Ambrose v Regal work again on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Those who are familiar with Ambrose know how awesome his feud with Regal was in FCW, could the same thing work on RAW? I personally don't want Ambrose mixing with lower mid carders as WWE have unintentionally manipulated the WWE fans to not give a shit about anyone below main eventers. But they still react for legends/familiar older superstars, so I think an Ambrose vs Regal feud could work well.

Regal is also amazing at putting people over. It's not just about getting pinned, you can put someone over brilliantly on the mic, backstage segments, twitter, etc. Regal has it all, plus he's a great ring worker and an experienced star for Ambrose to be around. As for how it can happen, I'll let you decide

This is of course presuming his feud with Foley doesn't happen, I think all of us would prefer that but I think this is an excellent substitute.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think so, I saw how him and Regal worked in FCW and it would be great to see that kind of madness on Raw.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Yes!!! Ambrose vs regal!!1 make it happen!

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Regal/Ambrose could work anywhere. I want to see a Cage Match between them. Regal is such a :boss:.