Cosplay a wrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Have you guy ever cosplayed as a professional wrestler? Because I did once and I'm curious how people treated you

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
upload_2017-9-2_1-10-29.png
I don't know if this counts....but there's me being dude love for a dance routine. around a year before I got into wrestling and knew who dude love was. I feel like this counts.

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
11163787_698136576953839_6362909064199195875_n.jpg

I went as Bill Carr for the last Inter Species show on Halloween. It was actually kinda funny, because the entrance to the show was in an alley, and about 20 ft away was the entrance to the movie theater where they were showing Rocky Horror Picture Show. So all of us wrestling folk were looking at those people dressed up as if they were aliens, and they did the same with us.

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I went to an Anime con once and decided "What the hell ... I'll go as Dean Ambrose."

So I put on the black tank, taped my hands, put on my stretchiest jeans and went to town.

My hair was shorter than his but people some people knew who I was dressed as. One girl tried to jump on me but I turned at the last second because I didn't know what else to do, I mean a stranger was jumping at me lol. She face planted and I simply yelled "Clean up at Table 5!" Before doing my best Ambrose walk away. It was fun. 10/10 would recommend

Reactions: Red Rain