Coolest Bum Ever...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Funny_Pictures_2671.jpg

Lmao...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I appreciate the guy I see everyday on my way into work. He generall holds a sign that says "Need money for weed." I respect that honesty and the quest, so I throw him a couple of bucks every other day or so.

MikeRaw

I appreciate the guy I see everyday on my way into work. He generall holds a sign that says "Need money for weed." I respect that honesty and the quest, so I throw him a couple of bucks every other day or so.

Lol ya, at least he's up front about it...
But more importantly :rofl: @ "kidnapped by ninjas...

Wrestling Station

lol, i actually remember one lady was sitting and was looking soooooo poor. So i approached her to give her some money. But something strange happend just changed my mind from giving her the money.

the thing is, suddenly, her mobile rang and she tried to mute it so that i wouldnt notice it. But i saw the mobile, was a brand new one at that time. So i just walked away. Some of them are just liars and do this as a "habbit" i guess lol. We should have told them, "if you are bored, just join IWF, but dont spam advertise your bank account though!" :laugh:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, it pisses me off to see all these fucking douche bag street kids around here dressed in relatively expensive clothing begging for change.

Funny story, last week I was out for a smoke with a bunch of the kitchen guys and there was this like 20 some odd year old kid out there and he asked us for change. Anyway, the sous-chef rips him a new asshole for asking, then offers him a job. Tells the kid, you show up tomorrow at 9 am and you can work. The kid says no he'd rather do what he does.

So I pretty much refuse to give my money out to homeless people anymore aside from that one fellow.

The kids I actually have the urge to occasionally kick in the head for being so stupid, and lazy but c'est la vie I suppose. Just don't bug me for my change or I'll tell you to fuck off.

Wrestling Station

Thats true MS, sometimes you find people are so lazy to work and they just want to get the money handed to them. But on the other hand, it sometimes a fact that people cant really find a job due to the number of population and job slots ratio.

*waves at Rell to notice that a HIAT thread can lead to a general discussion too*

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That can be true, but there are alots of jobs here in Ottawa if you want them. You'll make more than you will on welfare, but they don't give a shit.

I was talking to this one kid who claimed to make $150 a day on most days. Given how much change he had in his hat, I'm inclined to believe him and that pisses me off. He sits around and gets high all day and begs for money to keep him happy while I sit around and get high all day, but I actually have to work to get this and make less money (after taxes) then he does and it pisses me off.

Rell

Reaction score
Wrestling Station said:
*waves at Rell to notice that a HIAT thread can lead to a general discussion too*

:thumbdown:

Someone needs to dumb down this thread

*Waits for The Australian Badass to spew nonsense*

As far as the hobo, I'd help his cause, I love the humor. The angry bums get no sympathy from me, at all. Its not my fault theyre having a hard time, they should have done something with themselves, instead of drinking their lives away. The comedic hobos are cool though, instead of playing the guilt card, they actually let you know up front, they're lazy assholes who need money. I respect that.

Wrestling Station

and would you give money to someone that would look like this?!
15rl2y9.jpg

thats another reason of why people dont pay them or offer them job.

Qwake

^ whoa, Rell's having a bad hair day.....

btw, I think buscers are much better than those bitches that hold signs out asking for money :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Man we have a buskerfest here in Ottawa every summer. I always go with like a hundred bucks to spread out between the really good ones because I have to support the arts.

Wrestling Station

^ Dont let this encourage all the losers to start acting "poor in comedy way" just for your tips to be settled between their hands later on during the day.

1chiban

Reaction score
I'm going to have to use his sign as a avatar lol