Cool Video Game Idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
WrestlingsFinest.jpg

The game involves all of the best wrestlers of all time from any promotion. Please rate

PeepShow

Its way too crowded and the text is covering up like 3 people, including Cage. How dare you. RESPECT THE CHAMP.....lol

Famou$ 187

Its a good idea but the logos are outta place and the text aint that great either. 6/10

Buttersz

Reaction score
No offence dude, but its not good. Its the top bit of a 360 cover you got off google, a font which dosn't even have the apostrophe key. Then you just slapped loads of badly sized and positiond PSD's which are all differntly coloured and shaded.

Its not good dude, sorry. Look up some tutorials.

JHar888

Reaction score
That's great. It looks very realistic, and Cage and Hogan make it look even better. 9.4/10.

Weebo

Reaction score
i don't want to sound rude, but do this thing s shit. The etxt sucks and it is way to crowded

Travis40

I don't like how the text is covering up the 3 people...the Hogan pic looks like he's taking a shit. It's been said before, but I'll say it again, it was way, way too crowded. I don't like the text either, you can barely read it.

5/10