Controversy Continues: Who Is The Number 1 Contender?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
606f41d50b5b8b640938a7c0f978bc2f_S.jpg

Last night, IMPACT ended with chaos and confusion as both Bobby Roode and Eric Young escaped 6-Sides of Steel at the same time. The winner of the match is meant to become the #1 contender for Lashley’s TNA World Heavyweight Championship but as of now, we don’t know who that is.

What we can report is that Executive Director Kurt Angle is rumored to be holding meetings with both men that will determine the future of the #1 contender.

Both men have a fair claim, after escaping from the cage at the same moment. Both former champions also have deep personal beef with Lashley since his return to TNA. However, only one can be the #1 contender. Who should it be?

4bbe5ad7c60442663f04bc4d0bbe2f94._.gif

Continue reading...

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Last night? First your telling me it's on Wednesday, now you are telling me it's on Thursday still? Make up your fucking mind, god damn.