Console War OVER: Soulja Boy says PS3 gamers suck

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LOL, Soulja Boy can kiss my ass. He's a fucking lemming, and did he say Nerd? LMAO. You play games, foo! Oh well, he said PS2 was hard. I can safely say he's a damn gamer. Oh, and I'd like to know what he thinks of Braid. If I ever go online, I'd like a go against him in Gears, maybe Gears II. Completing Gears on Insane = ownage, nuff said.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

LOL, Soulja Boy can kiss my ass. He's a fucking lemming, and did he say Nerd? LMAO. You play games, foo! Oh well, he said PS2 was hard. I can safely say he's a damn gamer. Oh, and I'd like to know what he thinks of Braid.

[YT]nebKYFxXrLY[/YT]

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Looks like he's having fun with Braid. :( I wish I could play it, damn 360 won't connect online.

Hometown Kid

Soulja Boy is for punks :laugh: I'm surprised that clown even knows how to play without looking at the buttons. >_>

the dark knight

i dont even know who that is. i just hear his fuckin name everywhere....singer/dancer, whatever. he can kiss my ass.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Its funny, he just stereotyped the 360 to only have Gears and Halo lol without knowing it. Also Call of Duty 4 but thats multi.

Hometown Kid

i dont even know who that is. i just hear his fuckin name everywhere....singer/dancer, whatever. he can kiss my ass.
Just thank God you haven't heard his music or else you'd really hate him. >_>
I didn't understand a damn thing he said

Ya'll Dawg he only talks in Real talk son he's hard just like PS2 main youz sorry if U can't talk his Kuntry language. >_>

Wordlife

I tried to add him on xboxlive but his friends list is already full... I was like DAMMIT!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You guys forget that Soulja Boy is 18!! He's just like any other 18 year old, he talks shit about consoles and judges which one is better. You can see from the "Braid review" that he enjoys playing games with his friends.

Soon as I read this thread title, I knew dudes would start overracting.