Kayfabe Confused? (Yuri Black)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*Saturday Night Precision is now back on air with Yuri Black in the middle of the ring with his custom microphone in his hand*

Yuri Black: I just..... don't understand what happend at Viewers Choice, one minute I'm kicking Kelly's ass, the next I have a mild concussion by the Tag Team Champions. It doesn't add up, it don't make any sense at all.... I'm out here for answers and I hope you have a good one

*Yuri waits*

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score

*Michael kelly storms through the curtains with a look of disgust on his face, clearly banged up from the incident at viewer's choice. He walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand and stands outside the ring*

Michael Kelly:You were kicking my ass? Kicking my ass? Me? *chuckles* If I'm not mistaken I was the one who had the advantage before..... Before those no good, scumbags anarchy inc. entered the ring , and left me laying there. You naively took their clearly obvious bait, and for what? To be one of them? To play a numbers game? To be a coward? Now you see Yuri, you are many things, but a coward ain't one of 'em. Don't get me wrong,but I hate you. I hated everything you stood for, and I hated everything about you. I hate you, but I respect you nonetheless. I'm not here to complain or bicker about our match that was clearly going to steal the show, I'm here for some answers as to why. Why would Anarchy inc. come down during our match and disrespect our time.

*Michael stands outside the ring and waits*

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

The song "Wild Eyes" by Parkway Drive hits and 'The British Apprentice” Reagan Cole makes his way out onto the stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Reagan, dressed in a Hoggs of Fife Clydesdale Heavy Fleece Jacket with jeans, is followed by his fellow Anarchy Inc members, Gabriel Kirkshaw and Yuri Williamson who are also dressed in similar fashion with the jacket but they decided to wear their ring attire just in case things get ugly and of course, both of them have the tag team titles held over their shoulders. Reagan motions Gabriel to grab the microphone from the production assistant which Kirkshaw does and he gives it to Reagan who immediately begins to speak

Reagan: Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Reagan Cole and behind me are my clients, Gabriel Kirkshaw and Yuri Williamson. Now we have the introductions out of the way, let’s talk about you two. You two want an answer? You want an answer why we interrupted your match and destroyed both of you in the centre of the ring is that it? Great. Because we’re here to give that answer but first let us ask a question to the viewers of this programme? When was the last time that you thought, these titles meant something? Any suggestions?

Anarchy Inc start to slowly walk down the lonely ramp, looking at crowd members to speak up and they do as many time periods come through but Reagan shakes his head

Reagan: Even they don’t truly know…Y’see Yuri Black, Michael Kelly. I feel like it’s safe to say from my standpoint that you two…. Couldn’t fight your way out of a paper bag and really, when you think about it. You should be thanking us! We got people talking about you two finally! Did you see Twitter? They were all tweeting about Michael Kelly and Yuri Black! Also I just want to say that Yuri…You weren’t even the original target! We were planning to take Michael Kelly out and leave you be! Because I actually saw potential in you! But then we realised something…You were scared of us. And you still are. You tried to take the easy way out by extending your hand out to us and establishing some kind of connection with us. But that’s not how we roll. See, if you were a man, you would have your fists up, ready and waiting to TRY and take us down and if you did that, we would have left ya easy as that. No pain to you.

So now we’re giving you two a chance to redeem yourselves to us. If Ryan or Reginald or whoever is running this place at the moment isn’t going to give us challengers then it looks like you two will have to do. So, what do you say? Will you put your differences aside to get conquered by Gabriel Kirkshaw and Yuri Williamson? Will you two “steal the show again” Or will both of you continue your journey into obscurity and in your words “Disrespect this crowd’s time?” Your choice.

Reagan smirks as Yuri and Gabriel staredown the two rivals as they point at the tag team titles waiting for the response

@HoovinandGroovin @TheKingSonic @Regdegington @Ziggity I wanted to do a bit more but this will be good for now.

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Kelly: Well.well.well....Do my ears deceive me or did you say you felt disrespected? I disrespected you? I think you three disrespected yourselves coming out in matching jackets looking like some kind of rejected boy band. Now quite frankly, I didn't know if you punks would come out or not, considering you attacked me whilst me already being in a match. I didn't think fighting fresh, and able people were your style.
Now as for the titles, I have no intention on teaming up with Yuri Black. Now If the two of you punks want to face me 2 on 1 and fork over those belts to the chosen one, fine by me. I'll be the sole tag team champion, I have no need of a partner. Mr. Kirkshaw, Mr. Williamson you two clowns seem to have your ring gear on... So why not put the titles up right here, right now? Or do you have to get permission from your daddy, Reagan Cole?

Michael drops the mic, takes his Michael Kelly brand shirt off,and awaits retaliation

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*Yuri Black pulls Michael Kelly's shoulder with force to cause them to look face to face. Black holds his head whilst having anger in his eyes.*

Yuri Black: You know what Kelly, you shock me some times. You really do.

*Yuri looks back at Reagan*

Yuri Black: Scared? *laughs with anger* SCARED!?. Now you may not know me Reagan Cole seeing as you're too busy walking your two little bitches, but one thing I have never been is scared. Scared is a word you'd use for a little girl when she is in the dark, not when you stand face to face with 2 little washed up so called "superstars". You know why no one has been set to fight for those titles. Because our GM wants to make your little faction look "dominant". I don't see them so dominant seeing as they can't even speak for themselves and have some douche bag speak for them. So you know what....

*Yuri looks at Kelly*

Yuri Black: Oh boy I'm going to regret this...

*Yuri Black deeply breaths*

Yuri Black: Why don't you unleash your little puppy dogs and me and Kelly over here can show what true dominant forces are.

*Yuri Black takes off his long trench coat at steps forward right beside Kelly*

Last edited:

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Kelly looks as if he is leaning towards teaming with Yuri Black and nods in agreement to everything Yuri said. He takes Yuri's mic stares at Gabriel Kirkshaw and smiles

Michael: Kirkshaw, Williamson, I hope you cherish your health, I hope you cherish your well being, and I certainly hope you cherish the time that you have left with those belts, because it will be the last time you have those belts.*smirks* You're going to regret ever attacking me and getting the way of my goal, my destiny. So my new destiny.. No, Our new destiny is to claim those tag team championship belts and bring the tag division to an all time high. As for your future, your destiny *pointing at kirkshaw and williamson* ends face flat on the floor with my destiknee.

Michael: We will show you that we were definitely the wrong two to mess with and you'll be left with nothing but emptiness, regret, and some strapless waists. We will show you that it takes more than numbers to get what you want and most importantly we will show you that we're the two hottest up and comers this business has had for years. As for you Mr. Cole, I've but one thing to say to you specifically; Watch your back because you never know, destiknee might be right around the corner.

*Michael signals to Yuri that he's leaving to the exit through the crowd*

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
At hearing Michael Kelly and Yuri Black's petty excuses for insults, Kirkshaw slapped his knee and began to laugh, falling down to his knees as he chortled evilly. Reaching out and taking the microphone from Reagan Cole, he began to speak.

KIRKSHAW: Look at what we have here, Reagan! Yuri, look look look! A pair of so-called "superstars" trying to play tough! Aww, I'm so frightened! Someone save us from these hooligans and their terrible excuses for jokes!

Kirkshaw began to point down at Black (and where Kelly used to be) and laughed some more, causing the crowd to send some insulting boos his way before he'd stand back up again.

KIRKSHAW: Ooh-ha-ha! What a riot! --you two think you can intimidate us? We're the tag team champions of the WOOORLD, boys! The only thing that scares my partner and myself is if a zero disappears from the end of our paychecks. No one's ever been set to go up against us because no one's ever been found of any potential number-one-contenders that could make money with us. No one draws big working the ring with Anarchy, Inc. as a pair. We own the tag team division, Yuri! You are nothing--

While Reagan Cole rolls his eyes at him and shakes his head, Yuri leaned forward and turned his gaze to look at Kirkshaw confusing, as if asking him "What the hell?". Kirkshaw sees him out of the corner of his eye and shakes his head.

KIRKSHAW: No no, not you, the other Yuri. Yeah this whole "two Yuris" thing is quite confusing.

Then he turned his attention back to Yuri in the ring.

KIRKSHAW: --ANYWAYS! Holding this belt, being one half of the most perfect pair in all the company, that is power. That is reach. That is money! Being the two people to hold these belts means that that pair are the kings of their craft. And you two boys--and that's exactly what you are because of how you act towards us with your petty, fruitless threats, you're immature little boys--have no idea what kind of danger you're in. You two have caught our eyes, we think you could mean moolah! Dead presidents! Money! --for us to get you two in the ring so we can kick your asses. Let's start with you, Michael--I hope you can hear me while you leave, you coward...!

This causes the crowd to boo once more as Kirkshaw walks to the top of the ring, gripping his belt firmly in his right hand as he burns holes where Michael Kelly's eyes used to be with his angry glance.

KIRKSHAW: You say Reagan said we felt "disrespected"? I didn't hear the word coming from Mr. Cole's (and that's how you'll refer to him from now on, you sunovabitch, with some respect) mouth. However, we do feel disrespected, Mikey! We feel disrespected when we discover we're breathing the same air as you two are. And as for you, Yuri number two...

He turns and grins evilly at Yuri Black still standing in the ring.

KIRKSHAW:
I hope you enjoyed your time hurling your petty insults up at us. And I hope you enjoy watching Michael there walk up through these idiots and leave you high and dry. If we wanted, we could come down there and kick your ass before he gets back, if he comes back. We acknowledge youse two's challenge, and we deny you the right to challenge for these belts...tonight. However...at the next pay-per-view, your asses are ours. And when the time comes, and the bell rings for the second time...still will your tag team champions of the WOOORLD be Kirkshaw and Williamson! ...end of story.

Before Yuri Black could keep them from leaving, the three make their way through the curtain.