Condemned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I just finished watching the movie The Condemned which Im sure everyone knows starred Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vinnie Jones.

After it was over I was thinking....

If you were to be in the situation like in the movie and someone gave you a stream to watch real life people killing each other, how many people would tune in? Would you be able to watch it?

Thoughts....comments.....

MTG

Reaction score
I wouldn't. Why would i want to see people getting killed for no reason other than entertainment.

Well maybe if it was like a terrorist version where they put a bunch of terrorists like osama, sadam, hitler people liike that. I would watch.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I wouldn't. Why would i want to see people getting killed for no reason other than entertainment.

Well maybe if it was like a terrorist version where they put a bunch of terrorists like osama, sadam, hitler people liike that. I would watch.

That's the point of it... all 10 people on "The Condemned" were on death row anyway!

If the culprits were Murderers & shit i'd be all for it!

Innocent people... No!

MTG

Reaction score
^^Ohh. I never saw the movie. I thought they were innocent people. In that case then of course i'd watch it. That would be cool.

But is the movie any good btw?

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
a bunch of criminals killing each other and the last man standing goes home
sounds good to me

Travis40

Yeah...I'd have to watch it. It'd just be too good to pass up.

Reaction score
I think very few people would not watch it wether we want to admit it or not shit like that pulls us and eventhough i'd probably wouuldn't watch the whole thing i'd still check it out......