Concussion Forces Former Diva to Retire?, New Mick Foley Video, HOF’er Turns 69

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- WWE Hall of Famer Pedro Morales turns 69 years old today while D-Lo Brown turns 41.

- Former WWE Diva Serena suffered a nasty concussion at the recent SHIMMER TV tapings. She says her doctors have advised her to think about other lines of work and she is out of action indefinitely. She noted on Twitter that she has more tests coming up this week and wrote the following message:

“A message to all my supporters- I recently sustained a rather serious concussion and following my doctors instructions, will not wrestle for a period of time. I apologize to those who were looking forward to seeing me anytime in the near future. I will keep you all posted”

- Below is a new video interview with Mick Foley where he discusses a WWE return, TNA’s anti-bullying campaign vs. WWE’s anti-bullying campaign and more.