Concert Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle elsewhere. Rate/Hate??
hiphopposterwcf.jpg

Wrestling Station

1- Why the Power105.1 tag has glow? (bad blending too).
2-I like the JAY font, but the Z with the wired arrow was not blended together that well. Try erase the edge of the arrow that is connected with the Z.
3-I really dont like the color scheme you have chosen for this poster. It looks too rookie for my likings.
I suggest to add several different mix-up gradient maps with different angular orientation for every layer. As its way too plain tbh.
4- The other font needs to be kinda simpler than the one you used. try the spacing indentation ways for the text (might improve the outcome look of the text imo).
5- SWAGGA text looks way out of theme imo. (compared to all the things made in the poster).
6- You used a low resolution/ quality brush for the background (doesnt fit large scale either).
7-The blending of back light with bkg needs more effort (I know you did that in a hurry, I can tell).

I know you have better things and skills than this work imo.

Reaction score
The SWAGGA is definitely in the wrong spot. With that, you have it shining, like a gold. In the rest, you have sort of a grungy feeling in the poster, and the two just dont mix.