Concern Over Raw Becoming A Three-Hour Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Raw will expand to a three-hour show, starting with the 1,000th episode on July 23 at 8/7 CT on USA Network. Of WWE employees broached on the subject by PWInsider.com, no one had a positive feeling on the addition of one hour to Raw. Rather, those talked to are "genuinely concerned" about the harm making it a three-hour show on a weekly basis could do to the WWE product.

Source: PWInsider

:lol1: no shit.

Reactions: Testify

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the ratings.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If they do the same shit for three hours that they have been currently doing, WWE is gonna be hit worse and lose lots of money and then might have to get rid of Superstars or NXT just to save Raw. What they should do is start showing that fresh young talents they have. Put Yoshi Tatsu vs Darren Young, show Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler, BUT IF I SEE CENS VS TENSAI AGAIN IM FUCKING BANGING MY HEAD THROUGH MY WALL

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Pointing out the obvious there, everyone was already concerned over this and we knew it. And there's a reason. They can't book well, so they struggle to fill a two-hour show. Now they're being forced to fill three hours. They'd better come up with something.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's not even that hard though, you have lots and lots of superstars to work with, they are just to lazy to do real work.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They need to just completely switch things up. What they are doing now isn't working. Now Smackdown and Raw show the same shit. Either drop Smackdown or change it to something else. I'm sick of the same old stuff. It is stale. They have plenty to work with. Not sure how they always seem to screw it up.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Farooq