Computer Gaming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I buy from Steam. Usually only buy indie games or those on sale, not into the $60 AAA titles.

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score
I buy from Steam. Usually only buy indie games or those on sale, not into the $60 AAA titles.
How is buying a $1200 Gaming PC compared to buying $400 PS4 long-term?

One of the main reasons I wanna switch to PC gaming is so I don't have to buy a new system every four years. Four years from now, PS5 will come out, and PS4 will eventually become useless.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
How is buying a $1200 Gaming PC compared to buying $400 PS4 long-term?

One of the main reasons I wanna switch to PC gaming is so I don't have to buy a new system every four years. Four years from now, PS5 will come out, and PS4 will eventually become useless.

You don't need a $1200 gaming PC to play at a better quality than a PS4, $600 is good enough. $1200 will be a kick-ass PC though.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I can get a list of parts together for whatever price you need if you like, just let me know what games you expect to play and other things the PC will be used for.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I console game for the exclusives, TLOU was one of the best games in the past ten years easy. And Horizon looks pretty cool.

Most PC gamers I know play MOBAs, something I'll never subject myself to.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I do.

PES, NBA, Mafia, Mafia II, and CoD series are my faves.

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score
I can get a list of parts together for whatever price you need if you like, just let me know what games you expect to play and other things the PC will be used for.
Okay. Thank you. Here's what I need.

1) A big enough tower, so that I can expand, add/replace parts, without replacing whole computer.

2) I want to play AAA titles. GTA 5, Batman Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid V, Mad Max, Fifa '16. etc.

3) I also want to download large torrents, and surf the web.

The most important parts are Graphics Card, motherboard, and Processor, of course.

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score