Complete SmackDown spoilers 20th April (LONDON)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
*Daniel Bryan came out and cut a promo promising to regain the World title from Sheamus as Extreme Rules. AJ comes down to the ring and Bryan says that he wishes she was never born and had never come into his life. He walks off.

*Natalya defeated AJ by DQ. AJ lets loose on all her anger over the Bryan situation and just beats the hell out of Natalya. The referee finally DQs and holds her back. It appeared Natalya was accidentally busted open.

*Damien Sandow promo on the screen.

*Brodus Clay defeated Hunico.

*Backstage, John Laurinaitis welcomes Percy Watson and Titus O'Neil to Smackdown.

*Randy Orton backstage interview, confirming Falls Count Anywhere match against Kane at Extreme Rules.

*Titus O'Neil and Darren Young defeated The Usos.

*Alberto Del Rio defeated WWE Intercontinental champion Big Show in a non-title match after Cody Rhodes interfered.

*Ryback won a squash.
*William Regal introduced Antonio Cesaro (aka Claudio Castagnoli) to John Laurinaitis, who took him to his office to discuss a contract.

*Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and Cody Rhodes. It was supposed to be Great Khali but Rhodes attacked Khali. Show took his place.

Why would they introduce Titus O'neil, Darren Young and Percy Watson when they have Dereck Bateman on NXT?

ME looks like a pile of shit, Big Show losing dirty is equally as annoying as him winning clean, Randy Orton talking = Zzzz. I think DB is the only thing I'll actually watch tbh, and Ryback.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Lol. Ryback squashing local wrestlers is much worse than Clay's three-second squash matches.

I agree with you, I want Bateman on the main roster dammit, and on a side note, SD this week is so much worse than any other.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Glad Claudios coming to SD but why debut Titus and Percy and leave Derrick on NXT? Derrick is Years better than Percy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJ_OIfhkwM[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Yr5e7BtfE[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhxeECwCa7c[/yt]

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can see the Swiss accent pissing a lot of people off tbh, you know how hostile american crowds can be to arrogant foreign heels.

Plus the swiss death is a sick finisher and original finisher.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufu47SyFo4[/yt]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah, if that's the case ADR would get over. I just see it boring people, but I hope his in ring work is what gets him over - like Hardy and Benoit.

As long as he can keep his moveset he'll be fine. Looking forward to it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Typo, Crayo, Percy wasn't there, it was Darren.
Buzzkill.

This show looks like garbage. Again.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just saw the Dark Match results and started to cry.
Percy has some intriguing athletic ability, seems to have a good personality, just a lot of potential to get over imo.

Here are the good things about Darren Young: