Competition Information (READ)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Right, I promised you information (in detail) about the points structure.

If you go here, you will see how much points you get for each post/thread/referral etc: http://wweforums.net/newpoints.php

However we have added some custom rules. Posts in The Ramp, Locker Room, Questions & Feedback and Announcements will only give you 0.10 points per post where all other sections give you 0.5.

You can see the leader board here: http://wweforums.net/newpoints.php?action=stats

The deadline day is Monday 19th March, right after RAW finishes. The user with the most points will win. Spammers will of course be dealt with, so don't try and abuse the system. Mike can not win either, he's irrelevant.

This gives a big advantage to those who take part in discussion threads, since you'll garner a lot of replies in the most valuable section(s) (wrestling sections).

The prize: Legend membership, if you're not eligible you will get superstar membership. If you're already a Legend (or a Superstar, but not eligible for legend) then you will win the competition award.

Points can be seen on the left hand side <-----

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
19th of Feburary, wow, almost an entire year to accumulate as many points as possible. WooHoo!

Reaction score
Crayo said:
The deadline day is Monday 19th February, right after RAW finishes. The user with the most points will win. Spammers will of course be dealt with, so don't try and abuse the system. Mike can not win either, he's irrelevant.

Quoting it for the fail. :taker:

Reaction score
Per Referral 5.00

da fuck. 141 X 5 = 705.

my points.
why.png

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
out of curiosity, how did you refer 141 people in 4 months?

Reaction score
#Heel said:
out of curiosity, how did you refer 141 people in 4 months?

4 months? You mean 1 week. First day around 30 referrals, second day around 40 and it started to slow down.

Reactions: Roach

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thought I'd tell you all - Staff+ aren't apart of this contest (unless seabs rages at me and wants to but I have a feeling he won't). So it's the top user who is not Staff or above who gets the prize.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Probably not. Should be one winner only.

It's kind of not fair though imo. Especially since we're in the competition as well. Doing it as the top rated non legend / staff seems the fairest to me as we can't gain the upgrade anyway.