Company In Talks With TNA To Make Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nothing personal. But the odds of thsi doing anything are slim to none and slim just left town.

You'll get a form letter back in a few weeks saying thanks for your input and all but, go **** yourself. That's about it.

I am consdiering applying for several jobs through them though.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
SUPER OLD SCHOOL BUMPAGE

But seriously. I think WWE's product has been shit enough recently, and the majority of us want to see this guest bullshit end bad enough. I say spread this link around to any wrestling community you know of and let's send as many legal letters as we can demanding the end of this guest host bullshit. Even if we don't have a chance in hell, it'll be better than just sitting on our asses. Figuratively of course, you're still gonna be sitting on your ass as you type up this letter.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Vince doesn't listen to the IWC (which is a very, very good thing for the most part), so nothing would happen regardless. The people who go on forums aren't his target audience, thus their opinion of his product won't effect him in the slightest.

seX-Power

We'll just write with shitty punctuation and mention Cena 4 to 5 times. He'll automatically assume we're the 9 year olds he markets his product towards.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I never did hear back from their HR department. Maybe that is why I am so bitter towards them now.

Ben

Reaction score
Kurt Angle noted today on Twitter that his low-budget film production company North Shore Pictures is in discussions with TNA Wrestling to produce films.

"My production co. Is talking to TNA to make TNA Films," he said. It feels like a wonderful bond btween TNA and NS productions.

"Great movies."

Hopefully this is just Angle talking out of his ass, because it's a given that if this was to happen the movies would be beyond horrible.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I fear how cheesy their movies would be. Esp if it is anything like the last movie Kurt did.

Kairi

Reaction score
oh wow, they don't even need to jokingly toss this around, just producing it would waste too much money.