Commitment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Commitment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in The Residence, we see Princess Nova in the home’s private garden on an early spring day. The sun is shining. Some of the flowers are beginning to bloom, with rows of Eden’s roses, and even some colourful tulips. Though the season may be odd, from what we have already gathered, the home of The Residence is no ordinary place. The tulips are in multiple colours and are already in bloom as they create a rainbow field mixed with the lush greens of the leaves. In the middle of the field is a water fountain which is off. Princess Nova stands in front of a canvas and is enjoying one of her hobbies, painting. Behind her is her little sister Keres and the two are wearing similar dresses, a lavender mixed with splotches of yellow. Princess Nova hums happily as she paints. The picture so far is of the field of tulips in front of her, mixed in with the bodies of Malice wrapped in vines. She grins.

“Don’t you love some quality time, Keres?”

Keres nods at Nova and the Princess grins.

As Princess Nova continues to touch up her painting, she takes a long look at the scene in front of her.

“Hmm,” Nova taps her paintbrush on her palette, “This is okay, but I feel there is something missing. Something to add a little bit of tranquility. But what? We have some beautiful colours already…”

The TORN Angel stands there a few moments, trying to come up with ideas. Keres, grins and gets a devious smirk only a troublesome toddler can have. Keres looks at the fountain and Nova looks up to see it begin to shake. After a few moments, water begins to run from it, glistening in the sun.

“Ooh! Perfect! Thank you so much, Keres. And that is why you are the best co-artist a sister can ask for!” She does a small curtsy. “Now to add the details…” And Princess Nova begins to mix some blues together to get the water added. After a few moments, Keres asks Nova a question.

“Sis?” and Nova turns around.

“Yes, dear?” The Princess looks at Keres.

“Why didn’t you and daddy win?” She asks, blinking.

Nova in response looks towards the painting where we see the bodies of Malice lying in the fields. “Those people can take some blame. They clearly didn’t think before messing with your father and I. But I suppose it would be a travesty to just thrust your blame on someone else…” and she goes back to painting as she continues to talk.

“Malice attacked us. They made a grave error, one which your father and I will gladly correct in our next match. But the truth is, after that we let our guard down. They snuck on and they capitalised in the moment. We had a plan and that changed things. We tried to adapt and it could only take us so far. Doesn’t help that those two Louisiana Orphans somehow put up more of a fight than we thought. The brother between the ropes gives me memories of a younger Patriot, one of the few who bested me. But he has flaws we may have to exploit in the future. Then his sister could barely pass the lessons you are going through now, but somehow her pure soul and sheer stupidity saved her from falling. We should have done better, but we did not.”

Nova rolls her eyes. “It does not help that Miss Hayama, the only OTHER person to have a fall over me was rude to me on social media the other day. Such vulgar words from her. Keres, I will explain what it means when you get older, but it was so rude…” The Heir of Fantasy shakes her head. “Shame such a cute girl can be such a brat… No wonder Slate and Eden refuse to use Twitter.”

After getting some of the water painted on her canvas, Nova sighs. “But it is what I say, being TORN doesn’t guarantee perfection, but it is a gift and a process. I have had defeats, but I have learned to manage them. It is an art. It was said before: ‘If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.’ and I am disappointed, but I have learned. We knew Malice before, and now we know them better. I know myself, and I know my purpose. I know to be grateful for what I have. Most importantly…”

Nova turns back and grins at Keres, “You! You’re always a ray of sunshine to my day. After our defeat, I was sore, sad, but seeing you made me forget all about it and just made me excited to start the fight again!” And she lightly pokes Keres’ nose with the end of her brush without paint on it. Keres blinks and Nova goes back to talking while she paints, starting a rainbow in the sky in the background.

“And the next fight is Malice and after that, we have ideas, but nothing set in stone. This Lethal Lottery concept was never explained to us, but if there is one thing I do know is that the potential options for what is next is exciting. Perhaps we will have a chance to redeem ourselves against those troublesome siblings? Or maybe the Northern Touch, the one team we did not get a chance to face. Maybe we can show Miss Liberty the meaning of Death?” She giggles, “maybe the Grand Champion faces his true Alphas, or…” Nova humms… “We get a chance to lose our Humanity.”

Keres claps and shouts “Beat them, beat them!” before giggling.

“Yes, that is the plan. But one thing we do know is that AMA wrestling is looking for a worthy tag team to become their inaugural champions. A tag team in wrestling is always a sign of togetherness, a bond, unity. Slate and I are perfectly strong as singles competitors, and I am sure if Eden committed herself to competing, she will be the strongest woman in all of wrestling, but together…” Nova giggles, “But together, I believe the tag team division may have the strongest pair of all. I find myself learning from Slate in the ring and a connection at an intangible level and yet it can get stronger and we will. I’m committed to that goal.”

Nova closes her eyes for a second.

“I wonder what those championship belts will look like? The golden shine, perfect unity, a symbol of togetherness. I can hardly wait to find some of the cutest matching dresses to compliment it.” She gleefully smiles and continues painting.

“Although, I guess the only tag team partner I’d be closer with is you, Keres, but let’s wait until you are older, hehe. Maybe one day you’ll join us in the ring, or maybe you’ll be an amazing creator like your mother, ensuring the TORN way of life continues on. If Eden is already so amazing, imagine how you will be? All I know is I’m looking forward to watching you grow up and being there for you.”

Going up to Nova’s leg, Keres gives Nova a hug and Nova lightly puts her hand on her head.

“Love you, sis.” Keres says and Nova smiles at her.

“Love you too, Keres, now how about we put the final touches on this?” Princess Nova looks at her canvas. “But what… Hmm…”

Looking at Nova, Keres gets a smirk and hugs Nova extra tight. A few moments pass and… Nova’s posture suddenly stiffens up. She blinks and looks blankly at the canvas and starts painting, not saying a word. We see some green stems start to be painted out of the chests of the three Malice members and Nova slowly begins to add some yellow at the top of them. A flower shape appears and Nova changes to a brown to create… sunflowers. Adding some red to the tips of them for blood… the final touches are added. Keres lets go of her hug and smiles as Nova shakes her head and looks at her canvas.

“That’s perfect! Just what was needed to tie everything together.” Then, she paints her signature on the bottom corner. She wipes off her hands and puts her paint brushes away and picks up Keres.

“I think we should let this dry up and then we can show your mommy and daddy.” and Nova pinches' Keres' cheek. Nova walks off, and the camera zooms in on the finished product as the scene fades away.