Commentator FAIL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Dont u just hate it when commentators just over exaggerate stuff.
Like if a superstar where to jump off the top rope out of the ring and they SCREAM "FROM THE TOP ROPE TO THE CONCRETE" come on now were not blind here there mats on the floor.:sleepy:
[YT]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-pFybu4ITs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-pFybu4ITs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Heres a visual one for ya.
0:58 12-15 feet? :confused_1:

Any of u guys got others?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So apparently since Big Show stands head and shoulders above that top turnbuckle, he's 12-15 feet tall.

Great One

???

Big Show is at least 10-15 feet off the ground at one point when Lesnar lifts him for the suplex. If you can't see this you lack perspective.

Kizza

The day wrestling lacks exagguration is when it becomes boring.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Not really a commentator fail, but am I the only one who gets seriously annoyed when someone pulls up the ringside mats to slam whoever they're fighting on to the concrete, when all they have to do is take a few steps over towards the entrance ramp area to find some nice, already exposed concrete?

Klide

???

Big Show is at least 10-15 feet off the ground at one point when Lesnar lifts him for the suplex. If you can't see this you lack perspective.

What? The turnbuckle from ring mat to top rope is at least 5 feet tall. Big Show is 7 feet tall. 5+7=12. Sure it's exaggerated, but that's where they got the number from.

big show isn't cleary standing up so it wouldn't be 7 feet. Anyways your probably right I guess I'm just over exagerating on the commentators