Comic Book/Super Heroes taking over the world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Lately I've been watching loads of Tv and Movies based from Super Hero, or Comic Book characters.I mean movies like Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and it seems to me the genre of Super Heroes is taking over the entertainment business? My my..hasn't the industry changed, you know in 2000 we got to see X-Men the movie and it blew the doors of what could be done with movies based from Comic Books Heroes.Before this the industry tried plenty of movies from such a genre, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles and they were great for their team, but it seems Directors and Writers were afraid to take a shot on such a genre from Comics after that.Now look at times, the big movies coming out these days will be from Comic Books.It's funny people used to think reading and watching entertainment based from Comic Book characters was nerdy but it seems everyone loves them now.I wonder thought what happens in a about ten years? I mean the new Ninja Turtles movies is coming out soon right.You've got X-Men Days of Future's past, Captain America 2 coming up next, following Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 2..will the genre of movies die out? What do you guys think the future of movies/tv shows based from Comic Books and characters?

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It'll dominate the industry while the movies make hundreds of millions. Once the money train slows down, Hollywood will jump on the next fad. Let's all enjoy it while we can.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It'll dominate the industry while the movies make hundreds of millions. Once the money train slows down, Hollywood will jump on the next fad. Let's all enjoy it while we can.
I can tell you what the next fad is. The Hoff. And The Hoff isn't a fad. Once I'm the new fad, I will be around for ETERNITY. Hasselhoff will be in every movie

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I can tell you what the next fad is. The Hoff. And The Hoff isn't a fad. Once I'm the new fad, I will be around for ETERNITY. Hasselhoff will be in every movie
Hilarious as usual
83e36928a48f0f1c3c6a63eb08e1d098.gif

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lately I've been watching loads of Tv and Movies based from Super Hero, or Comic Book characters.I mean movies like Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and it seems to me the genre of Super Heroes is taking over the entertainment business? My my..hasn't the industry changed, you know in 2000 we got to see X-Men the movie and it blew the doors of what could be done with movies based from Comic Books Heroes.Before this the industry tried plenty of movies from such a genre, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles and they were great for their team, but it seems Directors and Writers were afraid to take a shot on such a genre from Comics after that.Now look at times, the big movies coming out these days will be from Comic Books.It's funny people used to think reading and watching entertainment based from Comic Book characters was nerdy but it seems everyone loves them now.I wonder thought what happens in a about ten years? I mean the new Ninja Turtles movies is coming out soon right.You've got X-Men Days of Future's past, Captain America 2 coming up next, following Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 2..will the genre of movies die out? What do you guys think the future of movies/tv shows based from Comic Books and characters?
I noticed the same thing and all I can say is........its about damn time! As far as whats next? I have no idea. The comic book universe (not just Marvel) has sooooo many stories to put up on the silver screen if they wanted to use them. I would like to see movies of comics I used to read from Crossgen comics called Scion and Sigil, but I doubt it will happen as Crossgen went bankrupt