Color Test [QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Take the quiz: This Colour Test Will Reveal Your Secret Gift
Share your results!

Mine:

Your secret gift is....Listening!
- This is such an underrated gift. Listening can transform lives and you are so so good at it! In a world people tend to talk more than they listen, you are a beacon of light and a breath of fresh air.

980x.gif

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Your secret gift is....Public Speaking!
7a02a5b1-6816-41fd-a716-635f6a5e6b3c.gif

You are charismatic and you didn't even know it! Ever watch those Ted Talks and think, I can see myself up there inspiring millions. Well guess what, you're not far off! You have a natural passion and leadership qualities that give you the ability to inspire masses of people. How awesome!

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Your secret gift is....Listening!
This is such an underrated gift. Listening can transform lives and you are so so good at it! In a world people tend to talk more than they listen, you are a beacon of light and a breath of fresh air.

Couldn't describe me anymore than that already has! :D

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Your secret gift is....Writing!
1b1063b3-1050-4da6-9821-050ffb3e22d3.gif

You have a natural knack for writing. You are such an imaginative, deep and introspective person. You may not get the opportunity to tell people how you feel, but why not channel all that creativity into a novel or a play!

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I too got public speaking. I'm really good at that, but I just picked yellow every time since that's the best color ever

Reaction score
Your secret gift is....Musical talent!
You have an amazing ear for music! You have an emotional side that you rarely show anyone, why not show it through music! They say music heals, and you have that ability to affect people with music in a positive way!
[doublepost=1520802381][/doublepost]This is exactly about me !!!