Collateral Murder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is pretty much why I see Americans as pricks. Cockheads with no morals, who will do whatever the fuck they want. Fuck the USA.

Reaction score
Got exactly what was comin' to 'em. War journalists deserve to be shot on sight, IMO.

Besides, all you whiners crying for American blood AREN'T going to get it. Why? The incident was already investigated and the Apache Air Weapons Team were cleared of any wrongdoing.

Reaction score
^^^I imagine the "panel of judges" who declared they didnt do anything wrong were ex-US military. Shock horror.

You wouldn't be saying these things if you were the reporters that "deserved" to be shot on sight...

LKP

Reaction score
This does not surprise me at all.... Americans are the only people who are stupid enough to do this.

Reaction score
And Reuters news reporters are the only people STUPID enough to hang out with Insurgents!! You hang around with shit, this is what happens. They deserved it, plain and simple.

Journos die, and nobody should shed a tear. They villify and shit-talk our every move and have been CANCER for the better part of 7 years. If anything, "collateral murder" is JUSTICE for those who've served in Iraq.

Keep up the pointless whining, you queering Aussies, lol

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Maybe they should quit standing in front of Helicopter gunships....or they should do that thing that the people did on tremor's 2, when the shriekers had heat seeking eyes, the people sprayed themselves with fire extinguishers....

Innocent Iraqis + fire extinguishers = no more innocent people caught in the line of fire.....

the heat seeking bullets would only hit the bad guys (brown looking people in general) which would lead to an american victory.....

Reaction score
We don't have heat seeking bullets, but it'd be cool if we did.

The fire extinguishers comment = lol :)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Maybe they should quit standing in front of Helicopter gunships....or they should do that thing that the people did on tremor's 2, when the shriekers had heat seeking eyes, the people sprayed themselves with fire extinguishers....

Innocent Iraqis + fire extinguishers = no more innocent people caught in the line of fire.....

the heat seeking bullets would only hit the bad guys (brown looking people in general) which would lead to an american victory.....

There has never been anything more true spoken on the internet.

Kizza

Reaction score
If people are stupid enough to go the a country where war is, they shouldn't be surprised.