Cole Konrad Talks Wrestling, Gives Health Update On Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Bellator heavyweight champion Cole Konrad is cornering Pat Barry this weekend when he takes on Stefan Struve at UFC on Versus 6 this weekend, and did an interview with MMA Nation's Luke Thomas at the open workouts yesterday. They talked a lot of wrestling, and Konrad also gave a health update on his friend and training partner, former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is preparing to face Alistair Overeem at UFC 141 on December 29th. Here's the video, and the quote from Konrad regarding Brock:

Luke: The fans want to know so I have to ask you. Brock Lesnar, he's taking on Alistair Overeen at the end of this year, had the second bout with diverticulitis. He released a video saying he felt like a million bucks. Give us an update. Is he already back to training?

Konrad: Yup. Yeah yeah, we've been going for a while here. And every time he talks to me, he says he feels like a million bucks too. You know, he's a big, stong, athletic dude, and he feels like he's over the diverticulitis completely. I mean, he feels like his old self, before had the bout with it. So, real excited.

More SBN coverage of UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem