Coffee And Tea Addicts Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Since some people seem to enjoy talking about tea in a certain general discussion and a Wizard requests it, here it is.

coffee-tea.jpg

If you want to talk about your favourite kinds of tea, how you drink your coffee, maybe a cool local coffee shop, or complain about bad service, then here is the place.

I myself drink my coffee with milk and sugar, with it usually being (as we Canucks say) "Double Double with milk" with two milk and two sugar. Tea, I like green tea when I need a break from coffee, or if I need to calm down from anxiety or sleep, honey lemon or chamomile.

Drinks up!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Just made myself a cup of Dukale's Blend from Laughing Man Coffee. Excellent roast, notes of chocolate and dark fruits.

When it comes to how I drink my coffee and tea, all black almost all of the time. I don't really like adding cream, sugar or other things into coffee/tea. I would much rather enjoy the purest flavor of whatever I am drinking. The one exception is when I drink Chai, I do add milk to that because it's so creamy and good.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Just made myself a cup of Dukale's Blend from Laughing Man Coffee. Excellent roast, notes of chocolate and dark fruits.

When it comes to how I drink my coffee and tea, all black almost all of the time. I don't really like adding cream, sugar or other things into coffee/tea. I would much rather enjoy the purest flavor of whatever I am drinking. The one exception is when I drink Chai, I do add milk to that because it's so creamy and good.

What kind of flavour is Chai tea? When I was working at Tim's it was a decently common tea and had an interesting smell to it (which I may share a story or two from my time working there, depends, and if I do, I need to make sure it is a story that wouldn't get me fired in case they somehow find me. Tim Horton's knows my twitter, they can find me!).

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
What kind of flavour is Chai tea? When I was working at Tim's it was a decently common tea and had an interesting smell to it (which I may share a story or two from my time working there, depends, and if I do, I need to make sure it is a story that wouldn't get me fired in case they somehow find me. Tim Horton's knows my twitter, they can find me!).
It's black tea flavored heavily with things like cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, etc. It has a very nice spice to it.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It's black tea flavored heavily with things like cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, etc.

Yeah, I'll admit that sounds like a spicy drink and I'm not a big fan of cinnamon usually. But, maybe if I have it with milk, it could be good?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll admit that sounds like a spicy drink and I'm not a big fan of cinnamon usually. But, maybe if I have it with milk, it could be good?
I think it's very good with milk and would probably be the best way to try it since the cinnamon is the predominant flavor. I like it without milk too though, but then again I drink super bold coffees black, so tastes vary.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I had Tazo green ginger tea today.
I'm not a huge fan of green tea in most cases, but I like ginger so that sounds like it could be pretty good.

Assam is the king of teas. I just love tea.
Assam is great stuff. I'm a huge fan of just about any kind of black tea.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of green tea in most cases, but I like ginger so that sounds like it could be pretty good.

Assam is great stuff. I'm a huge fan of just about any kind of black tea.

Me too. Good tea should be drunk black, generic black tea should have milk and sugar.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I prefer white over green but I drink ginger for the health benefits (good for the stomach) and the only way I can drink it is mixed with green tea. It also has lemongrass in it as well.

TZT005.png

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I prefer white over green but I drink ginger for the health benefits (good for the stomach) and the only way I can drink it is mixed with green tea. It also has lemongrass in it as well.

TZT005.png
I will have to check that out. Always up for trying something new in regards to coffee or tea.

Reactions: Solid Snake