Cody Rhodes says Darby Allin could be the face of AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“The answer is a guaranteed yes. But don’t let Darby fool you. He was never insecure and he was never not confident. Darby is almost overconfident.”

“The experience that he’s had now with Sting, the experience he’s had seeing the different changes in the company—all of that – that is the experience that you need."

“That spot is available to far more people than we think in every company."

“It’s so much more fair than you think. If you look in the mirror and you say, ‘Hey, I want to be in John Cena’s spot.’ Look at John Cena’s schedule for the day. If you can do it, then perhaps you’re on the path to getting that spot. If you can do it every day, then perhaps you do get the spot. If you can do it every day plus one, then it’s yours. And I think it’s a far more fair business than people think.”

“So 100 percent (Darby can be the face of AEW) but there are other people that I would say that about as well. He certainly shouldn’t be remotely in doubt on whether he could do that or not, but also, like, the stupid climbing mountains and getting hit by buses… You can’t be the face of the company if you’re not relied upon, you know what I’m saying? You can’t wrestle anybody if you’re in a body cast, so that’s dumb. But I say that with love, of course.”

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Cody is right in everything he said but also Darby would not be Darby if he was not the reckless motherfucker he is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I love Darby, but I have to somewhat disagree. I think he can be a main face of AEW. I don't think he can be THE face of AEW while William is around.