Cody Rhodes interview on not being in stories, and more.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The impact his brother, Dustin “Goldust” Runnels, has had on his career: “Goldust is, you know, an interesting individual to begin with, but I can tell you that the things he has offered to my career are a lot on the physical side. He’s a lot easier to steal little manoeuvres from than my father. So as far as how I compete as a wrestler in-between the ding-ding-ding, has a lot of influence from Goldust.”

If he will be put into any main storylines soon: “For me, it’s really one of those things as I am very young in the industry, and I can easily get frustrated with what is happening story-wise, but it’s too much fun for me to concern myself with that stuff. I am able to go out, and lot of the times with Damian Sandown, and we’re able to go out and get this riot reaction from our audience and for me, that’s too much fun. I hope to be a huge part of the WWE future and I consider myself one of the flag-bearers for the next ten years, so I am sure I will have plenty of stories in the future.”

His wrestling hero: “Shawn Michaels. I kind of grew up past my dad’s generation and I wasn’t really able to see a lot of what he did and a lot of it isn’t even on. So Shawn Michaels was the one that kept my attention as a young man watching. I always wanted to see him fight back, he was always fighting from underneath and it was very dramatic for a young man who is feeling the same way. He was always my hero.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/cody-rhodes-...usts-impact-shawn-michaels-more#ixzz2YO412YbF

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't get it with Rhodes tbh, in terms of why WWE are not prepared to push him. I think his appearance and look suits a babyface so he should turn possibly after a split with Sandow. Maybe he wins MITB, who knows.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice to see he isn't getting frustrated, but I do hope they come up with something for him soon.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
patience is key in the WWE. If you are talented and hard working you will rise to the top with time or at least get rewarded. Look at Punk and Bryan.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't get it with Rhodes tbh, in terms of why WWE are not prepared to push him. I think his appearance and look suits a babyface so he should turn possibly after a split with Sandow. Maybe he wins MITB, who knows.

I think they were trying to when Rhodes Scholars split up the first time and Rhodes was subtly flirting with Kaitlyn backstage. Meh. Like Rhodes said, he has plenty of time to be involved more.