Cody Rhodes injury update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
At Tuesday’s WWE Main Event taping in Cleveland, Ohio, Cody Rhodes suffered injuries to his head and shoulder stemming from a hard fall, making his status for the Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler match at Survivor Series uncertain. The second-generation grappler provided an update on his health after undergoing an MRI.

“Torn trapezius grade 2, torn deltoid grade 1, separated shoulder, no surgery needed,” he wrote on Twitter. “Won’t stop us. #boyhooddream.”

He continued, “In debt to @TedDiBiase for packing my bag that night, and @TheDamienSandow for refusing to tag me in after I got hurt…protected my career.”

So no Cody at Survivor Series it seems.

source

Stopspot

Reaction score
Sources say Tensai is the most likeliest but I can not guarantee it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ugh.. Tensai. If True such a disappointment. I'm sure there is plenty of heels they could use.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lacky said:
Ugh.. Tensai. If True such a disappointment. I'm sure there is plenty of heels they could use.

I spooked around on PWmania and the three likeliest choices are Tensai, Swagger and Fandango

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, recovering from such an ugly fall is the first priority ofc, curious to see who'll replace him. It'll probably be Tensai :silva:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Can you who dislike Tensai really blame them for using him though? He's probably the best big guy they have currently since Henry is on the shelf. He has tons of experience and knows how to work a match. His Giant Bernard run was boss. He's reliable as well

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I hope Cody Rhodes can make it to Survivor Series.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Can you who dislike Tensai really blame them for using him though? He's probably the best big guy they have currently since Henry is on the shelf. He has tons of experience and knows how to work a match. His Giant Bernard run was boss. He's reliable as well

I'm not doubting his in ring ability or how reliable he is. I mean you're replacing a young athletic wrestler with a large slightly slow one. I would much prefer someone closer to Cody's characteristics in the match.