Cody being a Twitter boss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Saw this on my Twitter. Cody posted it about 30 minutes ago.

Cody Rhodes ?@CodyRhodesWWE

In the midst of the 11 people who act like we don't know why they want 93 things signed, was a real fan...Zelda swag, quite thoughtful.

Tagging @[Link] since he might like this.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't even understand it.

The first part is to play up his bitter heel role, with the fans asking them to sign 93 different things so that they then can sell them on ebay (ala Punks shoot.) Cody is also a well known Zelda and comic book fan, he replays Legend of Zelda a Link to the past once every year and his first ring gear was inspired by X-men character Archangel, as is his bitching robe thing he had for a while in 2012. Cody loves when people asks him to sign nerdy stuff.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Didn't know Cody Rhodes was into comics and all those things, Pretty cool if you ask me!

Stopspot

Reaction score
William said:
Didn't know Cody Rhodes was into comics and all those things, Pretty cool if you ask me!

They did a huge article on him on Marvel.com a couple of years back.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
he is not boss :stfu:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Isn't Cody an action figure collector also?

He is as much a nerd as you can possibly be. He also has a smoking hot girlfriend. He is living my dream life.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I knew about all that :boss1: saw Cody Rhodes at the Zelda 25th Anniversary(actually I made a thread about it), saw his Zelda boots, and I saw him talking about comic books before :boss1: and Zelda swag is the only legit swag in the world.