Cms

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I'm not trying to make a enemy with you, and i'm not going to talk about your family unless you talk about mine. Don't know if this will even count as a flame, but i will post it in here anyways.

Dude, you take BTB to damn serious. In the awards, you freak out because i only did your nominations. CHILL! Please take my advice and chill. BTB is supposed to be a fun thing, but it is not supposed to be that serious. Sure, awards and all that other stuff are cool, but don't freak out about it if somebody does something wrong or makes a mistake. That's all i got to say until you accept.

The Rated R CMStar

I am not freaking out, the point is, if you are making awards, or for that matter, making anything, make it the best you can.

And tell me, really, awards that were based on only my nominations, mine out of the entire BTB section, are really the best awards there can be done?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
What i am saying is, DX Degenerate only added a few more nominations plus your nominations. If it is such a big deal for you, i'll do the awards again. And hell, you didn't even vote for the awards :(.

And who are you to say i didn't make them the best i could?

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, we only had one nominations, out of what, 10 active bookers on the section. That's 10% percent of what you could have done.

And yeah, I already screwed myself out of the awards with only my nominations being in, therefore I not being on them, so why would I vote?

CT Styles

^^ Yeah but I added you to like all the sections.

Nick, This is a pointless thread. Who really cares about this thread..

Anyone?

*Awkward Silence then that person who always coughs in this circumstances coughs*

I think I made my point :p

The Rated R CMStar

^^But Nick didn't count them.

And yeah, does anyone outside the BTB Section cares about the BTB Section?

Thought so...

Nick_2007

Reaction score
CMS, i'm pretty pissed off now. You are pretty much saying that i am no good at the BTB section? You pick the flame contest, and it's on!

The Rated R CMStar

No, I said that the awards were poorly done, and you can't deny that, only my nominations? Really? That's all I am saying.

And I am not doing a flame contest, sorry if I have better things to do that remembering a guy I don't know how many orgasms his mom, who I don't know, reached with me last night.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Whatever, you didn't accept the last one someone gave you either.