C'mon Man!!!: Timmy Tebow Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

WOW dude....

I still love Tebow... not as much as McCoy though

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I wanted to see McCoy vs Tebow
Not this other bullshit

Also Tim Tebow is better then you, and he has better shoes.

Axis

There's going to be so much "DO IT FOR URBAN~!" rhetoric in the locker room, combined with it being Tebow's (and Spikes, and everybody else I guess) last game, that I don't see why there shouldn't be rape. Cincy is good, but not ready for this, imo. I'm going with 31 - 10. If it was TCU, I'd be way more nervous.

I would like Tebow to go to Jaugars
Colt can go to the Colts after Peyton kills himself because of his troll of a coach

PeepShow

Tebow needs to go to either Jacksonville or Carolina. He'd fit both systems pretty damn well.

Carolina has Tony Romo Jr, and they are doing pretty good with him. Moore is fine
Jacksonville deserves Tebow as a starter.

If Carolina got him, I would be pissed.

PeepShow

Moore has done well in his couple games, but I'm not sold just yet.

Travis40

I think Florida wins tonight...

Florida - 34
Cincy - 31

Nobody thought Utah had a chance last year, and 2 years before that, everybody had written off Boise. I think Florida maybe distracted, but idk, Cincy would be distracted too (losing Kelly). I hope Cincy wins though.

Wordlife

^agreed!

A great game to say the least.... Tebow to the Jags ftw!