CM Punk!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
I dedicate this to the straight-edge hardcore superstar CM Punk.

hicopycopywm0.png

Wordlife

I highly agree with you, shocked me though when he won it... what do you think will happen to the title now? I hope he has a decently long run with it, and then loses it to Batista (Batista heel turn)... then Cena wins it over Batista, that'd be sweet

JC Punk

Reaction score
I highly agree with you, shocked me though when he won it... what do you think will happen to the title now? I hope he has a decently long run with it, and then loses it to Batista (Batista heel turn)... then Cena wins it over Batista, that'd be sweet

Oh yeah that'd be great but how every one says Cena has the WWE belt on the Vengeance poster makes me wonder about that sometimes lol. :gun2:

Reaction score
i dont like the effect you did with the mirror type effect. but apart from that its not bad. 6/10 is all i'm giving you. it looks ok but i dont like the effect.

1chiban

Reaction score
It's better than 6/10. Mirror thing is a little different agreed but still looks pretty decent. 7.5/10 for me