CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
Hell yes
CM Punk back as a heel where he belongs
best ending for raw 1000
i thought this was an awesome show 10/10 imo
punk v rock at royal rumble will be epic

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
you think punk is holding on to the title until january ?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I can't see Punk still been the champion in January that's for sure. At-least not under this reign might lose the title and win it back, but under "Triple H" new regime of longer title reigns If CM Punk loses the title, I don't think he'll win it back for a while.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
To me, they've clearly set up Punk/Rock for later on down the road. Now that Punk is a heel, it will seem a bit fresher if he keeps the belt a while longer. Although knowing WWE, they'll probably have Cena win it and then simply have Punk win it back (Triple H might want longer title reigns, that doesn't mean there absolutely won't be any quick title switches at all.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really liked it. I don't want to see Punk as champion until the Rumble though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
^this. He loses to cena in the next month, and then can win it back later on closer to Jan if they want. Stale ass champion.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah i think punk will be champ at royal rumble... he might lose at summerslam and regain at tlc or just be champion all they way through... dunno

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It would be stupid for him to lose the title only to gain it back right after having freshly turned heel. Especially since it's not like it'll make him any less stale (if that's how you still perceive him) if he's just gonna win it right back anyway.