CM Punk Vs Mickey Gall - Who wins?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who wins?

• Total voters

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
With UFC 203 approaching, I'm getting very excited to finally get to see how one of my favorite former wrestlers will fair in this bout vs Mickey Gall this week. NOT MAD AT ALL that punk left the wwe to pursue his new passion in MMA I mean who wants to continuously be misused and lied to just wish Aj didn't jump ship with him but hey that's how the cookie crumble's sometimes. Back to my point who will be victorious Punk or Gall?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If Punk wins, the fight is rigged. If he doesn't, then he sucks. Right? :brock4:

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Weigh in was good

I'll be watching, I think Punk stands a chance but in reality Mickey Gall has the advantage. The controversy is Cm Punk has neve even had an amateur fight before and his debut fight is in the main card of a UFC ppv.

The reason it was done like this is because UFC knows CM Punk's popularity and it drives more buys. I'd expect this to be like any other newcomer debut.

Reactions: The Phenom

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Hope CM Punk wins. Would be kind of disappointed if he doesn't.

I think it's a toss up. Gall doesn't have too much of an experience factor over Punk, but he has age, and some experience as well as a more legit background. You never know.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There is a reason the odds look like they do. Punk is going to get finished early

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
If Punk wins, the fight is rigged. If he doesn't, then he sucks. Right? :brock4:
You know someone will have something negative to say about it either way win or lose

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Hope CM Punk wins. Would be kind of disappointed if he doesn't.

I think it's a toss up. Gall doesn't have too much of an experience factor over Punk, but he has age, and some experience as well as a more legit background. You never know.
No vote?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I can't see Punk winning this... like at all.

I'll definitely be watching though. I never liked Phil Brooks, I was a fan of CM Punk though. So if I get to see Phil Brooks get thrown around, I'm buyin that!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I can't see Punk winning this... like at all.

I'll definitely be watching though. I never liked Phil Brooks, I was a fan of CM Punk though. So if I get to see Phil Brooks get thrown around, I'm buyin that!
I think he is still going by cm punk I may be mistaken tho

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am big Punk fan and I honestly don't care that he is an ass outside of the WWE. Hell, Ric Flair is my favorite wrestler of all time and he's a Republican who campaigned for Mike Huckabee. If I can overlook that, I can overlook Punk having one of the biggest chips of all time on his shoulder.

That being said, I think he might do a little better than we think he will... but I don't see him winning. I wouldn't mind seeing him win, and it would be funny just because of all of the negativity surrounding this venture (including much coming from Punk himself), the reactions of everyone who said he would fail might be amusing (including my own).

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
He's most likely to lose but I hope for his sake he puts in a good/respectable performance, can't imagine how soul crushing being absolutely destroyed here would be. I mean you gave up the thing you're best at, that everyone respected you for just to be beaten to a pulp in something that everyone hates you for attempting? That'd be awful for the guy.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hope Gall chokes Punk out in the first round. Just for the banter.

That being said. I think Punk takes the D. He's not a pro fighter and his lack of experience is going to play a big factor here