CM Punk Twitter Row Makes English Paper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/cm-punk-wwe-champion-admits-823547

Sorry but what a poor report. Blatant bias shown from the journalist who's intentions were to make Punk look bad. Yes he did come accross as a little hypocritical, but that report was attempting to make Punk look like a twat, instead of viewing in a neutral way as it should've done.

Anyway, expect Punk to lose the title in the next 2 PPVs cause Vince will not like this.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This is stupid. Obviously, saying "kill yourself" on Twitter isn't to be taken too seriously, it's basically the equivalent of telling the guy to fuck off.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Does Vince take British journalism seriously? I think he only cares for the American once. And the mirror is a joke of a paper that no one takes seriously.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Leo C said:
I mean, arguing with a guy on twitter is such a crime.

mtRWr.jpg

#Wisdom

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Must fucking suck to be the face of the company. I remember CM Punk during MitB days and he tweeted shit just like this and nobody gave a damn.