CM Punk-Straight Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
140vmzm.jpg

I think it's one of my best. What do you guys think?

Yes, this is mine....

StaticX

Reaction score
Hmmm.. yeah, it is ur best! But Its kinda empty..
I love the text, the pic and effects but I'd like it more if there was maybe 1 more pic of him. But, I do also know that'd look kinda odd so yeah, this's kinda good too.

9/10!

Wrestling Station

Very bad work (if im going to judge that as for a non-n00b GFXer).
Too many flaws in it. The cut is bad, hence the bag.
the emptyness is vague to the work.
the uper layer of smuggy brush you applied over the whole image is just a noobish way to try to make it look grainy.
Blending is not perfect. work more on that.
You really did nothing in this work.
3/10 at most.

My advice for you is to have a battle with C4 then after him go for StaticX. You need to have motivation for your work to get better.

C4

That's really bad, most parts of the signature are flawed. Nothing good except the text can be seen in there.

Firstly I can't figure out if it's a signature, a banner or a poster? The size is way over the top for a signature, too tall for a banner and too wide and short for a poster. Next, there is no background... there is no blending... there are no effects. And in all there is nothing other than the tone applied in RED and that drops down the signature even more. Sorry but this doesn't impress me at all 4/10.

Phenom

Reaction score
Firstly I can't figure out if it's a signature, a banner or a poster?
It's just an art work. Not anything in particular.

Thanks to all reply's. I'll see what I can do.

1chiban

Reaction score
Would probably work better as a wallpaper on a larger scale. Too empty for a sig.