CM Punk still pissed off?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just got back home from the show. After RAW went off the AIR , Cena stood on the anounce table and thanked the crowd. He reiterated that he knows Chicago dislikes him but says he appreciates its passion and love for wrestling..also says and his match at MITB was one of his most memorable of his carrer. He than began to introduce Punk saying Ive beat him in the past..he has beat me more. Then he says to Justin Roberts that he has got this..and says introducing "The best Wrestler in the world , Chicagos own CM Punk

Punk came out to another big pop. Cage macth with the Miz. Nothing special, about a 8 minute match
After the match Punk stayed for about 15 mins, first he climbed to the top of the cage and posed. Then down to the anounce table and posed. Then ran around the ring. Then slowly walked around the ring and greeted and shook hand + rook pics with everyone from about the forst 2-3 rows. He did this for entire ring area. BTW..He had given the championshiop belt to his mom to hold on to after he had exited the ring.

He then gets on the MIC and says that he wanted to see how many ppl would stick around so late after the match..but the joke is on us that stook around because he dosent have much to say. Thanked the crowd etc...and THEN SAYS " The rumors were true, I was going to leave the company. I was pissed off. And even tho Im still pissed off , Im glad I decided to stay " He then says again that PPV's in Chicago showcase the great Chicago pro wrestling fans and loves the business even tho there is still alot wrong with the business and company.

He then takes a few more pics, celebrates a bit more with the fans and leaves.

Source: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/593093-intresting-promos-after-raw-went-off-air-cage-match-punk-still-not-happy.html

Interesting.

SCSA

Jobber
Reaction score
that's bad,I like punk,I don't want him to leave! GD