CM Punk Special Airing on Pay-Per-View

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- A CM Punk themed pay-per-view will be airing on pay-per-view beginning May 4th. No word on who is putting the pay-per-view out but it will contain footage from his pre-WWE days. Here's the description and synopsis:

"Before the big time, witness the legendary rise of pro wrestling's hottest star: C.M. Punk like you've never seen him before! Experience all the blood, guts, and controversial fury as you re-live C.M. Punk's amazing real-life road to glory!"

c69105a5de4e19aea89de9db59e95af6._.png

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Another dvd? Isnt enough with the BITW dvd?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
HBK said:
Another dvd? Isnt enough with the BITW dvd?

It's not the WWE producing this. It is probably the ROH dvd being aired. ROH has released DVD compilations on all their old stars who are now in the WWE. Punk, Bryan, Cesaro, Ohno and Rollins is also in the works.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It's not the WWE producing this. It is probably the ROH dvd being aired. ROH has released DVD compilations on all their old stars who are now in the WWE. Punk, Bryan, Cesaro, Ohno and Rollins is also in the works.

Oh yeah, I forgot Punk was in ROH.