CM Punk Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Hate/Rate/Comment

387369_149016941871922_146745752099041_216618_256152670_n.jpg

Quad

Reaction score
To me, the sig looks really... bland.

First of all, the two images on the side? Either make them try to blend in more, or completely remove them. It just looks awkward there--don't just paste them in to take up space, because in my opinion, if you took them out and did more work with the main Punk, or even with the background, the sig might've come out looking a lot better. Also, idk what that weird ass red line you got going on in the left, but if you could, remove it for future.

The lack of "oomph" here is also really noticing, as it seems you just made a couple layers, put in a black fill, one-click brush and added in some images of Punk and put in a tag. If you're going for simple, don't make it overcrowded. Don't half-half shit, if you want it to hold to a particular theme, make sure it does. I'm not big on ratings, so I'll say that since it's Christmas soon, present's are abound.