CM Punk responsible for Ryder's push.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- While it's assumed that a lot of Zack Ryder's current push comes from officials being impressed by what he's done on his own, it's said that CM Punk is mostly responsible. Punk has went to WWE management on numerous occasions and told them to get behind Ryder.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_Zack_Ryder_CM_Punk_JR_on_Dolph_Cody_s_Futures_Miz.html

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Id have thought cena would have been more behind it tbh he did cameo on a few early episodes of z true long island story. Good to see punk isn't as much a dick as has ben rumored tbh.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like the character of Ryder.
"He's a cool guy that has fought for his title".

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think he's just a dick to those who he thinks shouldn't be there, I heard he isn't too keen on The Miz. Take it for what it's worth, but apparently he didn't believe Miz deserved a title reign, but I doubt that's true because Miz busts his balls off for WWE.

But if this is true that's good, I suppose Cena's support obviously helped and it's just proved one thing, superstars/fans do know a good show. Zack Ryder's made the US title quite interesting again, though his match last night was pointless.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It was Cena and CM Punk behind Ryder. Triple H just buried him whenever he can off-air or saying he has 3 fans.

Lith

Jobber
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
I like the character of Ryder.
"He's a cool guy that has fought for his title".

You think Ryder is cool? I think he's the image of a douche bag.