CM PUNK PROMOTES RAW AND WRESTLEMANIA ON CBS ATLANTA, DINO'S PIZZA IN CHICAGO UNVEILS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Dino's Pizza (formerly Ian's) in Chicago, has announced they are selling an Anaconda Vice Pizza inspired by Punk in honor of Wrestlemania. They are also bringing back their Punk inspired GTS pizza, which was awesome when I tried it back in November. Both are available through 4/1:

bcf045125636ca8e3b36690d7eed8b2d.jpg

Dimo’s Pizza Unveils Wrestlemania 2012 Pizza Special

CM Punk-inspired Anaconda Vice Pizza Celebrates the WWE Superstar’s New Meatless Diet

Dimo’s Pizza, (3463 N. Clark St.) home of Chicago’s favorite quirky pizza by-the-slice, today announced its pizza special for the week of March 26, 2012. The Anaconda Vice Pizza honors World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) professional wrestler CM Punk, who is the main event in this year’s WWE Wrestlemania, which airs April 1.

A vegan twist on the Brazilian dish feijoada, the Anaconda Vice pizza features a base of slow-cooked black beans topped with Upton’s chorizo seitan, vegan bacon bits, dairy-free cheese, chopped tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and parsley.

“What better way to celebrate CM Punk’s infamous Brazilian Ju-Jitsu submission hold than with a Brazilian-inspired pizza?” asked Celia Rose, Pizza Artist and Specials Coordinator for Dimo’s Pizza. “Like Punk himself, this pizza proves that you don’t need meat to kick ass!”

“I’ll be sharing an Anaconda Vice Pizza with my friends as soon as I get home from Wrestlemania,” stated CM Punk. “It will be my reward for serving Jericho the fat slice of humble pie he deserves.”

The Anaconda Vice special will be available by the slice March 26 – April 1, whole pizzas are also available for delivery and pick up. Also in the works for April 1, a top-secret April Fool’s pizza special.

About Dimo’s Pizza
Dimo’s Pizza believes in pizza for the people, by the people. With a focus on local ingredients, reducing our carbon footprint, and an Open Book Finance policy for employees, every Dimo’s pizza is crafted with a foodie-friendly sense of humor and sustainable sensibility.

VIDEO

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Pizza is off-topic right?

In what section should it be?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ah I see, I just didn't get that. I thought RAW section was just for wrestling. Sorry!