CM Punk is not signing with AEW in the long-term

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Part of me thinks he is only doing this to get under Vince's skin a little....

giphy.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Its a shame...

I mean I don't care about Punk...but anything
to draw more attention to the AEW the better.

I know Punk vs. Omega would be a "Dream Match"
for many...but it may never happen.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
He would be such a dickhead if he eventually doesn’t sign with All Elite. Some people really don’t deserve to be popular, this guy is a redhot free agent rn and he couldn’t care less.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
He would be such a dickhead if he eventually doesn’t sign with All Elite. Some people really don’t deserve to be popular, this guy is a redhot free agent rn and he couldn’t care less.

Punk has stated many times he's done with the business. It's the fans that won't let him move on... Punk wanting to be happy doesn't really make him a dickhead.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
Punk has stated many times he's done with the business. It's the fans that won't let him move on... Punk wanting to be happy doesn't really make him a dickhead.
It’s not good for him to just sit home and watch Netflix with AJ Lee when he could achieve mad succes in wrestling and accomplish more in his life. Advicing him to do that if it ‘makes him happy’ is like telling that same line to a kid that doesn’t wanna go to high school because studying is boring at the moment. I don’t know, that is my opinion...

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
It’s not good for him to just sit home and watch Netflix with AJ Lee when he could achieve mad succes in wrestling and accomplish more in his life. Advicing him to do that if it ‘makes him happy’ is like telling that same line to a kid that doesn’t wanna go to high school because studying is boring at the moment. I don’t know, that is my opinion...

Punk is a successful millionaire, he's not some kid going to school. It's completely different.

Punk has other things going on. He's an MMA commentator and writing comics I believe.. If he enjoys it, God bless him then..

Punk can get outside work very easily. He got in the UFC without doing shit in MMA.

He also has a movie coming out soon with his wife.

Anyway, i respect your opinion..