Cm Punk disscusion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Hi im CMPunk,

Im here to talk about the real Punk i really think his championship Holding status is coming to an end Chris Jer. Will indeed become the wwe champion i just do not know when post your thoughts.

Dont forget to like if you can.

Reactions: Crayo

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jericho or Bryan is leaving with one belt imo. I think it's more likely Bryan for some reason. Don't ask me to explain as I don't have much of a reason why.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
No way crayo we all know this he will not win clean lol its Jer.

seabs said:
Jericho or Bryan is leaving with one belt imo. I think it's more likely Bryan for some reason. Don't ask me to explain as I don't have much of a reason why.

I do not think it will be any of them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exactly, it's Jericho. He's one of the most selfless superstars of all time - unlike HHH he enjoys putting over younger talent.

I hope I'm wrong though. Sheamus isn't losing and having 2 superman face champions is boring.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:

NO WAY!CM Punk and Shumus will win at this WM28! Shumus will win b/c if he losis the pecent for Rumble winner would go down to 45% as it was at 55% this year it need to back up to 65%! CM Punk will win to put him as the Next big star guy to be in the main event at WM! Y2J does need to win! And he not going back there that long as he doing brand thing in the summer so he gonig leaving or just being taking out in storyline to do as an agree to his contract!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think both belts will change hands at Mania. Punk will get the belt back from Jericho at one of the two PPVs following Mania

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
LOL SHUMUS..

Y2J and Sheamus will win at Mania, period.

How's Golegerg doing btw..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
No, but my sense does not let me down very often, Crayo-san.