CM Punk Discusses Wrestling John Cena, Having a Chip on His Shoulder & More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- CM Punk spoke with The Advertiser this week to promote tonight’s RAW Supershow at the Cajundome. Here are some highlights:

Going against the WWE mold:
“I just don’t think I am what they think is what a wrestler should act like, look like or be. I have a chip on my shoulder. I speak my mind. They’re not in love with that. They want somebody who falls in line and talks about how great the WWE is.”

Wrestling John Cena in a three-way at tonight’s show:
“I respect the hell out of the guy because he keeps me sharp. Everybody should want to face him. I never got my rematch. This is a chance for me to get the title back.”

Being a fighter:
“I’ve had to fight for everything. There have been instances where I think, ‘Boom, I made it.’ But I still had to fight for everything. That’s why I have that chip on my shoulder. I’m always going to fight for stuff. It gets tough to watch people afforded opportunities when guys like myself are busting their ass.”