CM Punk Calls A Fan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Daniel J. Irizarry from my Facebook.com page just received a phone call from WWE Champion CM Punk following the live WWE SmackDown.

According to Daniel, he was tweeting Punk throughout SmackDown and during one of the tweets he sent his phone number. Immediately following the live WWE SmackDown, his phone rang with an unknown number and it was CM Punk. Punk asked “Hey, is this Daniel?” to which he replied “Yes, who’s this?” Punk replied with: “Danny Boy, this is CM Punk. I’ve seen your comments and thanks for the love & support. You’re one of the best fans a guy can ask for, keep it straight edge man & don’t let this internet shit bother you. This bullshit is gonna’ blow over & trust me, Chris is gonna’ remember this wrestler for a long time.” There was a long pause followed by Punk stating “But man, I gotta’ go, keep it safe & god bless ya man”. The conversation was brief but we’ve confirmed it was indeed CM Punk who placed the call.

Again, we have verified that this was the real deal. Pretty cool of CM Punk to do.

Lucky boy. Pretty swag of Punk to do that.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
CM Punk is a golden, straight-edge, wrestling god.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. Punk comes off as a good all around guy to me.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Most chicago born people are real.

Ex.
CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Me
I don't know any other chicago wrestlers.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WOW THAT IS LUCKY MOM F*****! I think I you put my number out there and let see i get a phone from Mr. BEST IN THE WORLD!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Either way big whoop. I will wrestle and chill on the road with CM Punk one day. That's better than a phone call.

One day I will be on the Art of Wrestling podcast with Colt Cabana too.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WOW THAT IS LUCKY MOM F*****! I think I you put my number out there and let see i get a phone from Mr. BEST IN THE WORLD!

I don't think he will call you, this should be a once in a lifetime thing.
Now everybody is putting their numbers in their tweets to Punk.
He ain't a Call Center.